Most new managers have the technical skills to succeed. What they most often lack is the skill of managing, motivating and developing their employees. Invest two days in yourself, and change your stars. This course is organized around eight critical concepts that are foundational for the manager to succeed. Management 3.0 is an approach to prepare leaders to face the challenges they will encounter in work and in leading in a way that is more fun! If a new manager can master these skills their success is virtually guaranteed.
What to Expect
Every once in a while, you attend a course that revolutionizes the way you think. This course is one of those.
Over the two days of the course, participants will experience theory and practice in small chunks, reflect on inspiring stories, work through fun games and exercises and focused group discussions. The core concepts of Management 3.0 philosophy that are included:
- Management and Leadership
- Complexity Thinking
- Motivation and Engagement
- Learning and Competence
- Delegation and Empowerment
- Values and Culture
- Growing Structure
- Success and Failure
The overarching goal of the course is to kick start your journey by providing concepts and tools that will enable you to take actions to improve their teams and organization.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who wants to improve their management and Leadership skills. The concepts included in this course will be catalyst for change in your organization. Regardless of your title (Scrum Master, Coach, Manager, HR Professional, or someone who just wants to help make work a better place) you’ll get value out of this immersive workshop!
What are my takeaways?
At the end of the workshop, you’ll be energized to continue on your leadership journey. We’ll make sure you have what you need to start immediately. At the close of the workshop you’ll have:
- A deep understanding and experience with several techniques/games to improve transparency and invoke change in your organization
- A network of friends (others in the workshop) that you can lean on for help in your journey
- Certificate of Attendance from Happy Melly (the organization behind Management 3.0)
- 3 months of access to the Happy Melly Community (Slack) to have the support network you need to change the world
- A free copy of Managing for Happiness to provide you with even more tips, tricks, and techniques to change the mindset of your organization
We have answers! Contact Chris Daily with any questions you have. Email us at email@example.com.
What is Management 3.0?
It is the future of management, which is all about doing the right thing for your team, involving everyone in improving the system and fostering employee engagement. Management 3.0 is an introduction into a new way of thinking combined with a collection of concrete practices that will inspire managers and team members facing the challenge of transforming their organizations to an agile and lean mindset. We achieve this by providing guidance and practices, and by applying new thinking to the craft, art, and science of management and leadership.