Management 3.0 | Foundations Online Workshop
June 19 @ 1:00 PM - July 10 @ 3:30 PM
The world is changing at an exponential pace, and most of us now work remotely. In addition, the best people for the job often reside too far away to make commuting possible. Maybe you want a better work/life balance. People expect to be able to work from anywhere!
“Once one member of a team works remotely, then the whole team works remotely! “
This new Management 3.0 Workshop is designed for Leaders who work with remote teams! Learn about how to give feedback in a remote environment; learn about how to lead remote teams, learn about facilitating remote meetings!
The workshop is designed for the virtual environment. Tools, exercises, and agenda are optimized for an online workshop. We’ll get you out from in front of your monitor. We’ll give you opportunities to break out with other participants to share not only what works from our perspective but provide opportunities for you to learn from the other attendees!
By attending this workshop, you learn and experience:
• Different Management and Leadership styles, and the context they are applicable
• The Principles of Management 3.0
• Why the need for a different Management and Leadership approach
• How to increase motivation and engagement
• Tools and insights to empower your teams in a self-organizing environment
• How to lead and manage remote teams, including power tips of Management 3.0 team
• How to give and get feedback to/from each other if you work in different time-zones and remote teams
• Learn about celebration, what do you celebrate, success or failure?
Those who attend this workshop will receive the Certificate of Attendance of the Fundamentals Online Workshop.
By attending this workshop you will get a 20% discount on the Certificate of Practice!
This workshop consists of four workshop sessions on four different days.
Management 3.0 will release a Fundamentals Plus In-Person Workshop (one day) in the upcoming months. Attendees of the Fundamentals Plus In-Person Workshop, when combined with this online workshop, will be eligible to become a Management 3.0 Licensed Facilitator. By attending this online workshop, and the new in-person workshop, you will be able to become a facilitator also!
• A headset is strongly recommended
• Internet connection of at least 10mbps
• A quiet place to attend the workshop
Ticket prices – VAT is not charged.
Regular (15% discount if you are Management 3.0 Supporter)
$700 Offer ends on Friday 18th of June 2020
Regular + Including four personal coaching sessions
$1300 Offer ends on Friday 18th of June 2020
$800 Offer ends on Friday 18th of June 2020
This workshop will be facilitated by Christopher Daily. If you have any questions or would like to arrange a private workshop, contact us at email@example.com.