The Framework Series | Kanban
At beLithe, we don’t believe in doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
That’s the definition of insanity.
Gain power over your work and take control, as we guide you through the Agile principles of Kanban.
What to Expect:
During this one day workshop, you’ll first spend some time learning about Agile methodologies, specifically the Scrum framework and how it applies to Kanban. You’ll discover how adopting Kanban will help you process lightly: to be lean, adaptable, and Agile during any step of your project’s journey.
We’ll take a deep dive into the five rules of Kanban:
- Rule #1: Visualize
- Rule #2: Limit WIP
- Rule #3: Measure and Manage Flow
- Rule #4: Make Policies Explicit
- Rule #5: Enable Continuous Improvement
Our goal is to inspire our participants, providing you with the tools to implement Kanban and experience personally why this Agile framework is such a powerful method for organizing, visualizing, and completing work.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who wants to discover and adapt Agile to improve their leadership skills and be a catalyst for change in their organization (i.e. YOU!). Whether you’re a Scrum Master, Coach, Manager, HR Professional, or someone who just wants to help make work a better place, you’ll get incredible value from this immersive workshop.
“What’s In It For Me?”
At the end of the workshop, you’ll be energized to make an immediate impact. We’ll make sure you have what you need to hit the ground running. During the workshop, you’ll develop:
- A deep understanding of several techniques/games to improve transparency and invoke change in your organization
- A new network of friends (others in the workshop) that you can lean on for help in your journey
- A free copy of Real-World Kanban: Do Less, Accomplish More with Lean Thinking to provide you with even more tips, tricks, and techniques to change the mindset of your organization
Most importantly: you’ll feel empowered to inspire your team and foster an engaging environment to make it easier to develop better products, thanks to Agile.
What is Kanban?
Kanban is an Agile framework used to significantly improve time to market and to create a shared focus across marketing, IT, and operations using what’s called a “lean approach” to development. What seems easy in theory can become tangled in practice. We’ll help you discover how to keep long-term focus and improve across department borders while dealing with everyday challenges.
Upcoming Events › Kanban
- No matching events listed under Kanban. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.
We have answers! Please see the Frequently Asked Questions section below, or contact Drew Kincius, Marketing Director of beLithe, directly at email@example.com.